In an effort to clarify office policies for our patients, please read and understand the following policies. Hopefully this will reduce concerns and anxieties about your medical care in this practice.
- Please allow us 48-72 hours for prescription refills. They will only be filled Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Have your pharmacy contact our office for refills. For prescriptions to be refilled you must have been seen within the year.
- Test results will not be discussed over the phone; you will need a follow up appointment to review results with your practitioner
- Under most circumstances, please allow 7-10 days in scheduling MRI testing. Rarely more urgent testing may be required and your doctor will notify you of this fact.
- Forms will take 7-10 days to complete; there are associated charges depending upon form. In addition, we do not fill out functional capacity evaluations which many carriers require. Your will be referred to a physical therapist and may need to pay for this out of pocket.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment we require a 24 hour notice or a fee of $50.00 will be charged.
- Request from patients for letters in regards to work, insurance or other matters will take 5-10 days.